Bridgemagic is a unique and exclusive bridge site featuring hand histories, conventions and tips for bridge players of all levels. The author of the site is Dany Vikor, a multiple champion grandmaster from Europe who has played in the top Italian, Polish, German, Austrian and Hungarian bridge circles, allowing him an insight to the latest innovations of modern bridge.
Hi has seventeen own innovations are one way for beginners, hi has expert innovations are solutions are for difficult situations, like slam bidding, Fanni convention for forcing situations, Twins convention for 2/1 relay. He has solution for several doubled situations, and new innovations after 2NT opening.
He has own complete teaching system, schedule and method for beginners, some teaching developments, and own modification of minibridge.
The mission of Bridgemagic is to build an online library of bridge knowledge which covers all major aspects of this wonderful game including the latest innovations. Currently we have more then 200 charged, and around 10 free articles online and we do not intend to stop here, countless more articles are queued for the beginner, advanced and expert level.
- Become a member! By purchasing access to the most exclusive contents on the site, you greatly contribute to the cause of Bridgemagic.
- Add in our homapage
- Like us on Facebook page, tweet about us on Twitter, let our voice be heard.
Employ The Master
- Professional playing or live coaching contracts
- The most amazing bridge lessons via BBO and Skype, in English, German languages
- Tournament play and analytic review on BBO.
- Pairs system analysis